Sunday, September 22, 2019

Change of Pace

Hey guys as you have seen I've been posting alot of blogs today. This is due to a new change of pace, I've deleted my old blogs minus my two favorite and started over. I'm going to be covering alot of topics and those will be listed below for you!


  • Simming/Simming News
  • Online Events
  • Roleplay Communities
  • News
  • Comedy
  • Sensitive/Controversial topics 
  • And more!

Of course the readers opinions matter the most so remember to comment blow to share your thoughts and/or suggestions. If there is something you want me to cover simply comment or contact me using one of the listed methods.

Twitter: @MessDeception
Quotev: @supernaturalfangirl1999
Email: onetruekitty99@gmail.com
Or use the form at the bottom of the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment